Monday, November 27, 2006

Wiiiiintaaaa is heeeeere! {this was supposed to post YESTERDAY...but yeah}

And it's COLD! Today it SNOWED!!!! I love snow! Of course, this is Oregon, so it didn't stick very well, but at least it was nice and white out for awhile. And I listened to Christmas music all day today because K103 had it on, so today actually felt a lot like Christmas should feel. I had a very exhausting but fun weekend, so it was nice to just work on stuff around the house and relax a bit today. I'm feeling a little better, not coughing as much anymore. But I've developed this weird pain right below my right collarbone, it only hurts when I breath in deeply (or even slightly deeply) or breathe out all the way. KT said it could be a cracked or bruised rib, although I don't recall ever being in a predicament where that would have happened. I wrestled with the kids a bit at CRC, but I don't remember anyone getting hurt. Maybe it's my tension. I don't know, but I want it to go away! It huuuurts!
So, Thanksgiving. Thursday I woke up bright and early at 8am so I could get ready and then go next door and watch the Macy's parade with my parents. I actually only watched about 45 minutes of it because I volunteered to pick Grandma up so Mom and Dad could relax a bit. Plus, Mom was busy cooking. Dad let me take the new(er) Cavalier (not mine, theirs, which is yellow and a 2-door and looks like a sports car and has a CD player so I could blast my music, hehehe) and it was lovely! I wish I had a CD player in my car. Eh.
Grandma was all ready when I got to her place so we were out in about 10 minutes. Ran into Tammy (my old neighbor and also she works at where my grandma lives) and chatted for awhile. I miss having them for neighbors!

We were at home for about half an hour and then we took off for the annual Thanksgiving Lehman/Green/Rutschman reunion. Less people this year. Still fun!

After the reunion, I packed my stuff in the car and took off to CRC so I could be up for teaching the 2nd-4th graders in the morning. I got there just in time for dinner, which was delicious! It was nice seeing everyone again and having lovely conversations! Specifically with Maggie, Sharl, and Julie. Love them!

I love Thanksgiving, and I love Christmas music. That's it!
Me, Sharl, and Maggie

Shadows in the water...oooOOOOoooo

The first generation of Lehmans


Second generation of Lehmans/Greens/Rutschmans


Scott and Smelliot

No comments: