This has been haunting me all day. I'm starting to get worried but not so sure whether to believe it's true or just a representation of something in my subconscious. This is the dream I had this morning right before I woke up.
I was at Maddy & Mark's (a couple I used to babysit for in Ashland). I was looking for Maddy. Mark spotted me as I was going into the backyard. "Oh no you don't!" he yelled & ran over to me. "I was just looking for Maddy," I said.
"By sneaking in though the backyard?"
"No, I wanted to see the backyard on the way in. Maddy said she planted some new flowers."
"Yeah, sure." By now, Maddy had come to the front steps. With a worried look, she said, "Just come in this way, Mel." Mark grimaced but let me go. I came in & Maddy hugged me & cried. "It's so awful. I need to get out of here." she said. So we tried planning an escape. Mark snuck up on us and said, "Aha! I knew it. Neither or you are going anywhere."
He tied us up together with rope. Then he left the room. Luckily, he hadn't tied our feet together, so we could walk. We walked into the living room. Mindy (a friend of Maddy's & another person I babysat for) was on the couch. "You think he would leave the house unprotected?" She said.
"You're a part of this? I always knew you were up to no good." I said. We walked out of the living room. The ropes were getting looser the more we moved. "I think we might be able to get out this time." I said. So we started undoing some of the ropes. The whole time Maddy was sobbing. A door slammed. We ran into one of the walk-in closets. "Where ARE you??" Mark yelled. Maddy was shaking. "Shh," I said & tried to comfort her. Mark slammed the door open. Something hit Maddy. She looked at me and said, "He shot me in the head, huh? He finally did it." Then she collapsed on me and blood started pouring out, all over me. "You f-er!!! What the hell is wrong with you??!!!" I yelled. "Be careful or you're next," he said & pulled Maddy off of me. I ran down stairs and out the door and screamed, covered in Maddy's blood. Then I woke up.
So yeah. It is very bizarre....I haven't been in contact with these people for about 3 years. So it's weird that I had a dream about them. And they were never like this when I knew them...they had a very very strong relationship. So maybe it's not about them. I can't get it out of my head though.
And for the news....I am moving out. Kinda can't take it anymore. The good thing is, I am not moving very far. Next door, in fact. So I'll still be in the same area, almost the same street. At first I was kind of upset that this seemed to be the only solution, but after giving it lots and lots of thought, it is the best solution.
So...........any thoughts on the dream are certainly welcomed. Assuming people still read this thing....
One Month Down: SA Update
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment