Whew! I'm tiiiiired. I just got back from campey-o yesterday and today the parents decided to go to the beach and since I'm their center of attention, I couldn't say no. Plus, I really wanted to go to the good part of the beach (right across from us). I was in Tillamook and Rockaway on Monday with Tabbeee and it was fun because Tabbeee was there but I have to say that I don't like the north coast as much as the middle and south coast. Somethin' about it.
Anyways....Camp was awesome. The Mexico Team and my brother got back Wednesday night so I went up Thursday morning to see them all and give Bryan his late birthday presents. That happened to be the same day as the staff picnic so I got to go along to Funrow Pond (where they always have the staff picnic). Ohhhhh memories!
It was quite fun. Afterwards I went to coffee with Lindsay, Dave, Wyatt, & Carol. Of course Wyatt didn't have coffee, he's a baby. We went to this place in Silverton called "Not Your Mama's Coffee". Yuuuuuummmm! Cute place too.
I had a wonderful couple of days at camp. Mostly because there weren't any campers so I got to spend lots of time with the staff, and with my good friend Laurie. She goes back to Mexico on Tuesday and who knows when I'll see her next. I hope she gets to come back in January! Otherwise it's back to letter writing until I can get enough money to go visit her...and guts. I'm kind of afraid of Mexico....I know, it's weird.
Anyway, it was really hard to leave last night and so hard to say goodbye to Laurie. We actually said goodbye four times because I kept thinking I was leaving but then I'd run into someone else who needed to talk to me and then I'd run into Laurie again and then I decided to stay for dinner because Shekinah and her husband and her daughter showed up and I never see them so I wanted to talk to her....wow, that was a long sentence.
Today was fun too. We went to Lincoln City and then down 101 stopping every now and then until we got to Newport. Beautiful, beautiful day. I only got annoyed a few times with my parents. Pretty low for a family vacation, so I'd say today was a record day for my parents not annoying me too much.
Bryan might come home Tuesday! I can't wait!
Hope you are all having a lovely Saturday. Can you believe it's SEPTEMBER already???!!!!??? Holy moly covered in cheese!
One Month Down: SA Update
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment